If any student is looking job/ sponsorship in Disability then ask them to try in Canberra. The agencies in Canberra is hiring staff and are ready to offer sponsorship to desirable candidates. Another agency is looking for staff in Perth. Give me your feedback about your experiences in the field of Disability. Thanks – email@example.com
Time by time, the agents receive all the up-to-date information about promotions and discounts from the schools, so keep an eye on our newly created FB page – https://www.facebook.com/australiastudyconsultancy or forward to someone, who is in need or has interest.
The schools are presently accredited to deliver the following courses:
- Diploma in Disability – 98 weeks (includes 400 hours of work placement)
- Diploma in Hospitality – 104 weeks (includes 372 hours of work placement)
- Certificate III in Hospitality (Commercial Cookery) – 52 weeks
- ELICOS (2-30 weeks)
Total fee: for 2 yr Diploma in Disability/ Hospitality is $14900/-. 3 yr CoE also available in Hospitality or Disability (Certificate III + Diploma) and total fee for 3 yr will be $19,900/-
For Overseas students First Payment will be:
- $4000/-first Tuition Fee
- $250/- Enrolment Fee (Non Refundable)
- $1080 health insurance (@$480 per head per year) embassy needs health cover for full length of visa in Australia. For family the health cover will be double.
Onshore students can join with $3000 deposit.
Enrolment dates: 8 October 2012, 12 November 2012, 21 January 2013.