Transcat's Dayton Ohio Calibration Lab
- Accredited calibrations to ISO/IEC 17025
- Multiple service levels available
- Pickup and delivery throughout Ohio and Indiana
- Calibration of all major leading manufacturers
- In-lab and onsite services available
- Calibration information available via C3, our online portal
Our Dayton, OH lab is a ISO/IEC 17025 Accredited general purpose calibration lab that provides local in-lab and on-site calibration services to the surrounding region. Our Dayton lab is one of two of our labs that offers Primary Level Reference Temperature calibration up to 660.323°C. In addition, we have a full dimensional lab offering calibration of Gage Blocks ASME B89.1.9 Grade 0, or equivalent and worse, Threaded Plug Gages and Threaded Ring Gages, in addition to Length Measurements with a LabMaster Universal Length Comparator.
Over 25% of the lab technicians have earned the Certified Calibration Technician (CCT) designation from the American Society for Quality (ASQ). We are located just south of Dayton, Ohio with easy access to I-75.
Calibration Lab Certificate and Accreditation
View our ANAB Certificate and Scope of Accreditation
View All Types of Instruments that Transcat Calibrates
Connect with Our Dayton Lab on Google Plus